Saturday, January 24, 2009

You, Too, Can Have A Webcomic.


Today's image brought to you by Superdickery.

Hi everyone. My internet is being naughty at the moment so posts may be a tad thin on the ground. Today I'd like to talk about web comics.

I love web comics. I read about twenty a day, and they're the greatest. They've supplanted a love of reading which I can no longer enjoy as I frankly cannot allow myself the luxury of sitting down and reading a book for hours. Sad. Anyway, I thought to myself that I, too, should be part of this greatness. Honestly though, I don't think I could do it. Why? is it my school-all-week-work-all-weekends schedule? my tendency to go on long, rambling tangents? Nope. Whilst I consider myself reasonably witty and a capable artist, I don't think I could translate that into comic form. My panels would consist of a guy talking at you.

I clearly need a writer, so, here's the plan; send a comment containing descriptions and dialog on this post and i'll draw it for you and put it up here. Who knows, maybe it could become a Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment