Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wherein the Weather is Discussed

Cerulean Rain is an online literary journal for which i do the graphic design. That means I do the typesetting, choose the style, set out the order, do the cover art, etc etc.

I joined when the second issue was in development, and we're almost at the third. looking back, I think my style was a bit too cartoony in the last issue but for continuity's sake I won't be changing that until the fourth issue, as I'm redoing the format to landscape - though I do want to keep the title page portrait... and here's why:


Basically, I really like the shot.


In other news, I burnt a cd which just managed to squeeze the Gorillaz Demon Days album in with the Stooges Funhouse. they go rather well together, I think.

Isn't it odd how compact discs are now considered 'oldschool'? this was said to me by some Bright Young Thing, ipod in hand, when I was changing cds for my discman.

I remember thinking the same thing about cassette tapes at his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment